Assistant Interior Designer
Excellent learning environment with the freedom to be creative
What you will do
- You will be working on exciting Mix-Use, Retail and Commercial projects for our Top Tier Clients
- You will get involved in projects across Asia Pacific
- You will brainstorm with a team of young, bright, and truly creative designers to create unique interior designs
- You will be given the freedom to fully express your creative genius
- You will assist to develop design plans and 3D model in interior projects.
- You will assist in drawing package development and revision in CD, SD, and DD package.
- You will create a storyline with graphics, reference images & narrative in design concept stage.
- You will assist with project development, client presentations and attend project meetings
- You will be expected to speak up, give the team your opinion and insights
- You will be mentored, coached and trained to ensure your career success
What you will need
- A Bachelor degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in a large-scale interior design firm
- A passion to be truly creative and a strong desire to work in a team with great designers
- Strong experience in space planning/conceptual design/sketching/technical coordination and drawing production
- Fluent communication skills in English and Chinese
Lead8 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates